Friday, September 28, 2012

Naked (The Blackstone Affair Part 1) By Raine Miller


I can see why some have mixed feelings about this first book in a trilogy. But, different people like different things. And I for one loved this. I love drama and intense characters.

Ethan is one intense sexy Alpha Male and by gawd the way the Author created and described him I felt like a rabid lioness ready to pounce on this fictional male.

Brynne to me is very naive, well she came off naive to me at least. But, who could resist Ethan? Certainly not I. I am a sucker for them Sexy V Cuts.

Basically Ethan is hired by Brynne's father to protect her. But, he is instantly drawn to her from a photo graph of her naked. Ethan can't stay away from her.

The entire time Brynne is struggling with a past that is still haunting her and Ethan's intensity only worsens her fears. She finally let's go and during a visit to his office she hears a voice mail that changes everything.

I loved the way the Author left the ending of this first book, but had I known I would have held off reading it until the next one is released. I am a very impatient person.

I give this first book 4/5 Stars
You can Purchase this first book just hover and click the link below.
Purchase this Intense Read From Amazon. Just hover and click.

No comments:

Post a Comment