Thursday, September 27, 2012

Love Unrehearsed By Tina Reber



The long wait finally is over, and it seemed like forever since reading Love Unscripted that we had to wait for Love Unrehearsed. 
As always Taryn and Ryan we're extremely hot. Ryan and Taryn struggle with more drama then I ever thought imaginable from Love Unscripted. They had it ten times fold in this sequel. 
I adore the way Tina created these two characters and how their love seemed more then real.
And the way Taryn helped Ryan along with everything that was thrown at him made me adore her character more. As always Ryan is hot and extremely manly. But I pulled more towards Taryn in this book the things she had to bite her lip about while dealing with Ryan's career would have had me running for the hills. But she stuck through it. I wish we could have experienced a more behind the scenes look though, I don't know how to explain it, but I felt cheated a little. I wanted more Ryan and Taryn and less of the supporting characters. Don't get me wrong I loved all of the characters I just wanted way more Ryan and Taryn. But at least with the roles of the supporting characters the series has room to expand if that's what Tina ends up doing. I was hoping Taryn would find a career along with Ryan but a girl could only dream. It's worth the read and Tina doesn't disappoint us with our Handsome Ryan and Gorgeous Taryn.
I give Love Unrehearsed 4/5 Stars
It's worth the read just hover and click the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment