Thursday, September 27, 2012

Unravel Me By Kendall Ryan



Oh where to start?

I think it's fair to say that I am in fact addicted to Kendall Ryan's writing. For a debut novel this book is superb!

The pull I felt between Ashlyn and "Logan" was extremely passionate. Hell everything about about them two together was extremely passionate. I love a book that has a well written Alpha Male that has a general sweet side to him.

I don't want to dive into the story so here is a little bit of a perspective. Basically "Logan" has amnesia and Ashlyn is studying him. She is immediately drawn to him. She takes him into her wings and tries to help him remember who he is.

During their journey together the attraction keeps pulling them deeper together and they can't fight it anymore. Just as things start to pull and come together Ashlyn digs deeper into finding out who Logan is and things get complicated.

One of Ashlyn's friends recognizes Logan and informs her that Logan is indeed not Logan. Logan is a named tattooed on our sexy Alpha Male, but who is Logan?

My heart broke for Ashlyn as things started coming into place towards the end of the story. But no need to worry I didn't say our sweet Alpha male was sweet for nothing.

I did not want this book to end. The pull literally felt so real I wanted to reach in and snatch Ashlyn out and put myself in her place. I loved everything about this novel. I can't wait to read what Kendall comes up with next.
5 star read and a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment