Monday, September 3, 2012

The Kiss Off By Sarah Billington



I was going through my ebooks and I noticed I did not rate nor review this novel like I should have a little while ago. It was such a great fun read I am kicking myself in the head for not doing this sooner.

Sarah Billington's writing is like a breath of fresh air. It's fun and exciting. This novel follows Poppy a 16 year old youtube singer/songwriter. And she is one vivacious character (Loved Her). Poppy has some words to say about her Ex and she chooses to write and sing them on a video and post them to youtube. What she didn't expect was for the video to go viral literally.
While on a bus going to school she meets Ty, and oh what a fun story that is. Let's just say it involves a happy dog!
Ty doesn't even realize who Poppy is but his band-mates do. They all hit it off and the band covers her famous break up song The Kiss Off. But what Ty and his band don't expect is for that one particular song of Poppy's that they covered is going to make them famous. From the Ex, the best friends, the band-mates,Ty and Poppy comes a story about what can happen over night. And the good and the bad that comes with stardom.
This novel I also think teaches you about the do's and don'ts of the electronic communications we have today.
And let's face it we are all suckers for musicians.
I give The Kiss Off 4/5 Stars
Sarah Billington is by far one of my fav YA Authors.

Hover the Link Below to Purchase The Kiss Off
Click Me To Purchase The Kiss Off on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment