Monday, August 6, 2012

Come See About Me By C.K Kelly Martin

First off I want to start off by saying that there are many ways to grieve, endless ways actually. And I felt every ounce of Leah's pain. When I can literally feel my heart ache or feel emotion just from reading a book it makes me happy but yet sad. Happy because the writer has done a fantastic job of writing. And Sad because people really do expierence so many emotions that it can literally tare ones soul apart.

Bastien's presence was felt throughout the entire book. I absolutely admired that work. The flashbacks, The Thoughts, The Whispers everything was beautifully written and I felt like I knew his character well.

And Leah even though she was broke down and in so many words hiding from herself and the world I still loved her from the very beginning , she was so weak but yet so strong. You could tell this women loved very deeply. And don't get me started on Armstrong the hamster. I freaking loved that hamster. 

Liam was one hot character I have a weakness for accents and it's like my brain expierenced the sound of his voice it was amazing gives me chills thinking about it now.
Liam and Leah's chemistry was steamy and I mean steamy hot. 

This was an amazing read I want to give it 5 stars but I can't I have to give it 4.5 because I felt cheated at the end of the book. I wanted to see where Liam and Leah's relationship was headed. I hope and wish for another book so I can come back to this review and give it 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment