Monday, August 6, 2012

Prowl By Amber Garza









Ok , first off thanks for the free read.
Secondly, I am glad to say that I am happy I did not know this was a partial Christian read. I don't normally go that route while reading. But I AM SO GLAD I DID.
Now, I need to start off by saying I wanted to smack her mother so hard, I know I know but still she did not believe in her own daughter. 
I felt so sorry for Mackenzie and while reading her story I was automatically on her side from minute one. She was lonely deep down inside and you could immediately see it from the fantastic writing the Author had done.
And by the name of the title I automatically thought it was going to be more supernatural. But, through it all I did not see what was coming at all. I do not want to give any details away but let's just say my mind was blown at the turn of events that took place from middle to end. All I can say is.... I will never ever turn down a Christian read ever again. Amber Garza Thank You so much for a wonderful heartfelt read. And I can not wait to read your second book in the Prowl Trilogy.
My spirits we're most defiantly lifted and my mind is soaring. Excellent Knowledge on the supernatural aspect with witchcraft! 

Reasons to Read :
God
Devil
Witchcraft
Cute Boy
Odd Next Door Neighbor the list is forever long.
You will not be disappointed if you take the time and read Prowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment