Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The Day Zombies Ruined my Perfectly Boring Life By Jen Naumann :Review


Oh Jen like I told you before you killed me with this ending it was freakin' awesome! 
OK, down to business people.

The Day Zombies Ruined my Perfectly Boring Life was absolutely hilarious. I laughed so hard with Emma and Cash's banter. They really can't stand one another.
This book is so different from other Zombie books I have read. I enjoyed the comedy in this, it had just enough of love flowing between Finn and Emma to keep me snagged to see what was going to happen between them and enough wittiness to keep me laughing.
I am not going to dive into the story on this one, I am just going to say that it's a fabulous fun read and has an ending you are not going to see coming. Thankful their is a sequel coming for sure. 
If your looking for a Zombie read and you also enjoy witty humor then pick this one up. 
I give this enjoyable read 4 Stars.

Pick up your copy here.




1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun reading this book.
    Can't wait for the sequel.

    ReplyDelete