Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Some-thing like normal : Author Trish doller

I am trying to find the right words to review this book but I don't think I can.

I was so touched, and reading the entire story from Travis's POV was simply amazing. 
From the moment I started reading I couldn't put this book to the side I had to devour it in one sitting. I cried so hard in some areas of this story. Travis was an amazing character he felt so real and so fresh. 
And Harper was indeed the fresh air that Travis needed to breath after his first tour. Her character was so like-able. 
The end of the story threw me a bit , I was hoping to get to read the next three years of his active duty :( and now I find myself wondering what is to become of Travis and Harper.

Trish Doller did an amazing job!

God bless our active soldiers , marines etc. 

This easy read is deff a 5star must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment