Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Sam Cruz's Infallible Guide To Getting Girls : Author Tellulah Darling


I liked this book. It was a little YA adult for me but I still enjoyed the fast fun read. 

I gave it 4 stars because it had a lot of wittiness in it.

There isn't a whole lot I can say about this book without actually giving it away. Basically, her best friend has to teach her how to be a player once her boyfriend dumps her. Well let's just say it all backfires on Sam ;)
And he regrets it the moment he takes her lingerie shopping!!!
But I simply enjoyed the main characters.

If your looking for a fun laughable fast read then pick up this book.

And yes of course the main male lead Sam is deliciously handsome. :) 

And Ally is as clueless as ever in a good way of course.


No comments:

Post a Comment